Groner School


Groner School


Black and white copy image of a group of students gathered outside of a building. The boys mostly wear overalls or work shirts tucked into jeans. The girls have short sleeved dresses or skirts and sweaters. Groner Elementary was located just off the intersection of River Road and Scholls Ferry Road, in what is now a filbert orchard. Groner Consolidated School was built just down the road from the original school.
[front] [pen] Groner School early 1930s. [back] [typed label] Groner School, Early 1930s. From left: Fred Bernau, Ivan Jack, Irma Trask, Raeford Jack, Mary Lovgren, Ernie Lovgren, Marybel Flint, Henry Hansen, Dorotha Frewing - Teacher, Vivian Hesse, Wayne Reynolds. Front row from left: Billie Reynolds, Sam Gotter, [blank], Mary Steele, John Bernau.

Date Created

circa 1930-1935


copy prints






Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Five Oaks Museum at