Trinity Lutheran Church

Title

Trinity Lutheran Church

Description

Black and white image of a congregation gathered outside of a church. Trinity Lutheran was built largely with donated labor from the congregation from 1947 to 1948. The building opened for dedication on May 9, 1949, likely when this photo was taken. The congregation remained here until the late 1990s, when they relocated to a larger facility elsewhere in Hillsboro. A donation enabled the city to purchase the property and renovate it for its current use, the Glen and Viola Walters Cultural Arts Center. (See also WCMpic_012431, WCMpic_012430,and WCMpic_012427 for other pictures of this building in the same time period.)

Date Created

5/9/1949

Medium

photographic postcards

Identifier

WCMpic_012424

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Five Oaks Museum at Research@FiveOaksMuseum.org.

Collection