Beaverton Church of Christ

Title

Beaverton Church of Christ

Description

The church stood was the corner of Main Avenue and Second Street. It was dedicated in June 1926. The building was razed and the name later changed to Beaverton Christian Church. A 1920s car is parked on a muddy, unpaved street in front of the church.

Date Created

1926

Subject

Church buildings
Local history
Religion & Philosophy (General)
Local & State History

Place

Beaverton, Oregon

Identifier

BEApic_080

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Beaverton Historical Society at info@historicbeaverton.org.

Source

City of Beaverton

Collection