Muessig Flour Mill

Title

Muessig Flour Mill

Description

Albert Muessig owned the business, located at SW Farmington Road and Cedar Hills Boulevard. The view looks northwest. The Muessig home is on the right. Part of the flour mill building was used as a cannery in the 1960's.

Date Created

circa 1920

Subject

Flour mills
Local history
Economic History
Local & State History

Place

Beaverton, Oregon

Identifier

BEApic_078

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Beaverton Historical Society at info@historicbeaverton.org.

Source

City of Beaverton

Collection