Methodist Church

Title

Methodist Church

Description

Church stood at the corner of 4th and Watson in Beaverton on land donated by W.O. Hocken. Wood building with large trees.

Date Created

1900

Subject

Church buildings
Local & State History

Place

Beaverton, Oregon

Identifier

BEApic_42

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Beaverton Historical Society at info@historicbeaverton.org.

Source

City of Beaverton