Cady Building

Title

Cady Building

Description

A two-story brick building faces two unpaved streets. F.W. Cady built this structure in 1914. It has housed a variety of businesses, including library, mercantile, clothing stores, dental office, and many more. It is at the corner of SW Farmington Road and SW Watson Avenue. The view looks southwest.

Date Created

circa mid 1910s

Subject

Local history
Historic buildings
Architecture
Business
Local & State History

Place

Beaverton, Oregon

Identifier

BEApic_37

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Beaverton Historical Society at info@historicbeaverton.org.

Source

City of Beaverton

Collection